Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Winter Break

This Winter break was very relaxing, my boss surprised me with having the entire week off of work so I got the privilege of spending a lot of extra time with family and close friends during these holidays.
My family had a secret santa gift exchange and this year I got my grandma, I bought her brown leather boots and a coat. This being my last high school Winter break I realized how much I have grown as an individual. Unlike years in the past, this year I found it more fulfilling to give, rather than to receive, but I kept in mind that sometimes the biggest gifts of life are not those you can so simply unwrap. Since January is my birth month and I will be turning 18, I decided I wanted a tattoo. I went to my local artist and scheduled an appointment on January 23rd to get a memorial portrait done of my grandpa's service photo from when he was in Vietnam.

0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment